To view, our full product catalogue click on the link to see all of your favourites
The special formula works where many bacteria cultures fail Blanket Answer is a unique blend of minerals and enzymes. The special formula works where many bacteria cultures fail.
It is 100% safe for all pond fish, plants, and biological filtration systems. UV units or protein skimmers need not be switched off.
As with most water additives, the pond should have a good level of oxygen saturation.
Where “river type” fish are present it must be remembered that these fish require a higher oxygen saturation level than koi or goldfish when applying any water treatment.
Blanket Answer is now available in 200g, 500g 800g, 2kg, 4kg & 10kg tubs to service all sized ponds.
Blanket Answer is simply added to the pond by pouring the mixed powder and pond water from a designated watering can evenly over the surface. The pond will initially take on a milky appearance, but this will clear after about 5 days. The ingredients will form a powdery layer on the liner face.
Call today: 01277 366002
- Blanket Answer can be used at any water temperature (For optimum results use in water temperature of more than 10 degrees centigrade)
- During and after applying, wash hands, and store the product in a dry place away from the reach of children
- The introduction of any other pond chemicals or treatments can be added at least 10 days from the application of Blanket Answer
- Blanket Answer will start to work immediately and will contribute to the filter mediums staying cleaner
- Remember, nothing is to be gained by applying a higher than recommended dose
- 800 gram bottle will treat ponds up to 10,000 litres
- Use 10 grams per 125 litres (28 gal)
- The enclosed scoop can be used
- 1 scoop = approx 400 litres (90 gal)
- This can be increased as required with no adverse effect
Special Note: Most users of Blanket Answer have found that after one dose no more has been required. In the event further treatment is required, a top-up dose can be applied monthly to keep ponds in tip-top condition.
the 'answer' range
Cloverleaf’s “Blanket Answer” – now proven to be extremely successful
Following the huge success of Blanket Answer we believe the time has arrived to extend our range of other Cloverleaf products orientated towards achieving great water quality, and an environmentally sound pond. The ‘Answer’ range is the answer to creating and maintaining a healthy pond, and ‘Blanket Answer’ certainly produces best ‘Award Winning’ results where other manufacturers products fail.
Telephone: 01277 366002
Cloverleaf believe that the best products are those which totally satisfy the customer/client requirements in terms of function, performance, and value for money, and which are fully supported by technical expertise from the manufacturer & designers.
This is why Cloverleaf is “Simply The Best”
Hobbyist’s and Koi keepers around the world are already aware of the “Cloverleaf” brand and its praise worthy reputation, but alas are often at a loss when it comes to availability. Cloverleaf are keen to negotiate with any reputable international or home based aquatic trade retailer or distributor who wish their customers to enjoy “Simply The Best”.
Russia, USA, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, Singapore, Belgium, France, Germany, Cyprus, Norway, Canada and, Iceland are countries where numbers of hobbyists benefit from the use of our products. Consequently, the scope for promotion of the range of products can be regarded as most rewarding.
Due to ongoing development, some products, components and packaging may be subject to change without prior notice. All materials on this site are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws and are the property of Cloverleaf unless stated otherwise.